This article will give you
This Zoll AED Plus Trainer II is the successor or the first Zoll AED Plus trainer. These are the differences between the two:
* The new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II does not have a LCD display. Instead it is outfitted with an image of the LCD display with the text "press harder", the number of shocks, the bar and the time when the AED was switched on.
* The new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II uses a wireless remote control that is able to operate more trainers at once.
* The new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II does not have an AC adaptor. The 4 D cell battery will provide approximately 100 hours of training use.
* With the new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II the instructor determines how often he wants to give feedback such as " push harder" or "good resuscitation". The former Trainer limited this to a maximum of 2 times per 2 minutes.
* The new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II uses the exact same trainer electrodes.
* The 4 D cell batteries can not be ordered seperately. Of course they are obtainable in the regular market place.
The new Zoll AED Plus Trainer II comes with a set of batteries, a set of trainer electrodes, an AC adaptor and a manual.